You must file your application within a period of ten years after the intentionally committed violent crime or sex crime was committed, or after your relative died. It is possible that you are not able to file your application in this period of time. In that event, let us know the reason for the delay. We will then see if we can still handle your application.

It is not possible to file an application if the violent crime happened before 1 January 1973.